Bellcoa Home Health Service, Inc. is a premier provider of Home Health Care services to the residents of Travis, Williamson, Hays, Burnett, Blanco, Grimes, Caldwell, Burleson, Fayette, Guadalupe, Washington, Bastrop, Bexar, and Comal. Ever since being established, we have consistently done our best to ensure that our clients receive the best care and assistance possible.
With our qualified and trained staff members, we offer our clients with the following services: Skilled Nursing, Home Health Aide, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Medical Social Services. We are also proud to say that we are able to provide English and Spanish speaking clinicians, allowing for better communication between us and our clients.
Why Home Health Care?
When you choose to partner with Bellcoa Home Health Service, Inc. for your home health care needs, you get to enjoy the following benefits:
- Allows you to receive quality care in the privacy and familiar surroundings of your own home.
- Allows family to participate in your care.
- Allows you to receive care specifically designed for your condition at a greatly reduced cost.
- Free acute hospital beds.
- Allows for a shorter hospital stay.
Who is eligible?
To qualify for home health care, you must:
- Be under the care of a physician.
- Require intermittent care given under professional supervision, which can be satisfactorily continued in the home.
- Must be Homebound (requiring reasonable and taxing effort to leave home).
- Or, it should be felt that the patient would respond better in the home than in an institution.
We do not discriminate against any persons because of race, sex, age, creed, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, or sexual preference.
Do you want to know more about who we are? If you want to meet with us for further discussion, simply Set An Appointment now. You can also reach us by calling 512-533-9990.